Mindset Mindset

Awesome!

People Live A Long Time People Live A Long Time

This sounds really good! I like how the titel itself explains the whole feeling of the track.
Bravo, sir.

FaunSound responds:

Thanks, but this is just a recreation of a song under the same name by an artist named HYI.

Dubstep - OH NO Dubstep - OH NO

Wow, if you think this is bad then i can't fathom how a 'good' track sounds. This is great!

FaunSound responds:

It is. It's poop.

Happy Hardcore Loop Happy Hardcore Loop

This sounds timeless!

Alkima- Freedom Alkima- Freedom

I still can't get over how good this actually is. Still blown away!
What's up?

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

That really means a lot to me, man. My fiance still says this is her favorite lol. Not much is up man. My laptop has water damage so it'll be awhile before I can write more music.

I Create- Mwds Ft. Djdj I Create- Mwds Ft. Djdj

Great work! I like this style of rap/instrumental. Beat is also very nice
Keep it up man

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Thanks, I'm always tryna improve.

Broken Windows BY DJ Mathmatik Broken Windows BY DJ Mathmatik

Nice track man, but i think it misses a simple bassline. The parts all sound really good, but you kinda need a bass to stick it all together to make it more sound like a whole, do you know what i mean ?
Keep it up!

Math368 responds:

Yes sir, I do. But I wanted that airy feeling. I made this song when I was going through a tough time in my life. And its crazy that great minds think alike, cause I deleted the bass line. It was the 3rd instrument i laid down. Thanks brah, I much appreciate the feed back.

Our Legend Falls Our Legend Falls

Epic!

Ride With It Ride With It

Great job! I like how you somewhat stepped out of your comfort zone and tried to give another genre a go with your style though.
To be honest, I just made this track for listening purposes. I never thought it was possible to put some lyrics on this track. Nice and creative.
I like how some people have claimed that creativity reflects intelligence. Really nice man! keep up the good work. And if you need a track, in whatever genre that might be, I'll got your back.

Da Rascal

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

It was a pleasure, as always, man. Wouldn't have been possible without you. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Perseverance Perseverance

Great track! Nice mellow vibe to it plus it has a meaning which is really cool. And I can tell you're improving with your flow and stuff! Awesome stuff. Let me know if you are in need of a beat or something, I'm more than willing to contribute to this kind of music. Keep up the good work

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Thanks so much man, I needed that, lol. Yeah, I've been rather perseverant about improving my personal sound. I'm actually working with one of your beats right now. Should have a song made out of it by the end of this week. Great work on your tunes, man! They've been getting better each time, too.